Thursday, April 5, 2018

week 10

Weekly Practice Journals: Theme: Definitions of Yoga --How is defined in the context of your practice space(s)? What kinds of connections are made to this definition and your group practice? Are there connections made outside of the context of the practice space?

Yoga is defined as a way of life in my practice space. I feel that overtime I go to my yoga class I feel a form for connectiveness. This class you feel on a spiritual level. before class we all sit on our mats and do a moment of silence for those who pray. Every time i go to class a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I forget about real life for an hour and just strictly zone in on myself, which I rarely do anyways. I feel that after taking this class this semester that yoga has all different types of meanings to different people, may it be a way of life, may it be for religious reasons, may it be for health benefits, it all has a meaning to someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

week 14

This weeks prompt is  What is the role of the body? How is the body approached and how is the body seen as a vehicle for experience of the d...