Saturday, February 24, 2018

week 5

For the inclass portion of my practice I found it to be quite challenging. I liked it and hated it at time. I like that it was more of a challange but I also hate that I had to take breaks to get back down to normal. There was a lot of focus and trying to do headstands yeah....... not me! For my weekly practice I practiced with Brittany again at Grace and Glory. This place seems like a community to me everyone in the classes talk before hand are all on first name basis and they also welcome you and listen to you as if you're the only one in the room. When I go there I don't feel judged, I feel as if they help me along when I know I can't do certain positions. I am a very shy person and I normally do not talk unless being talked to. While at GG that feeling went away as soon as the front desk host said hello. Something about that place feels like I've known these people for longer than just a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

week 14

This weeks prompt is  What is the role of the body? How is the body approached and how is the body seen as a vehicle for experience of the d...