Thursday, April 19, 2018

week 13

For this week we had an in class meditation session. I've always heard good things about meditation and how I should try it. While we were doing it in class I could not "empty my thoughts" I couldn't sit still, I couldn't keep my eyes closed. I was very antsy. I'm not sure if it's because I had a long day and I couldn't concentrate or if meditation just wasn't for me. I've always wanted to try meditation and I'm a little bit upset that I couldn't get the full effect of it. In the future I will like to practice it more, because I believe the benefits for meditation is exactly what I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

week 14

This weeks prompt is  What is the role of the body? How is the body approached and how is the body seen as a vehicle for experience of the d...